Android is the next big thing in software. Almost all types and sizes of hardware will be running Android in the near future. Catch on with the technology and be one of the first few people to get onboard the new revolution.
Learn Android Application development with hands-on development and project support. You will be trained by IT professional with rich experience in the industry.
You can start developing your own Android applications within 1 month.
We have batches suitable for fresher and also IT professionals looking to upgrade their skills
1. Getting started with android.
2. Application fundamentals.
3. Activities and tasks.
4. Components and layouts.
1. Working with resources.
2. Android layouts and views.
3. Handling user interaction events.
4. Grouping, accessing of resources.
1. Creating menus.
2. Styles and themes.
3. Creating dialogs.
4. Adding menus and icons.
1. Notifying the users.
2. Debugging android applications.
3. Intent and intent filters.
4. Toast, Status bar, dialog notification.
1. Multimedia in android.
2. Multimedia supported audio formats.
3. Simple media playback.
4. Supported video formats.
1. sql database.
2. Introducing sqlite.
3. Sqlite open helper. and creating a database.
4. Opening and closing a database.
1. Basic content providers.
2. Content provider mime types.
3. Searching for content.
4 .Adding, changing, and removing content.
1. Graphics and Animations.
2. Drawing graphics in android.
3. Drawing with xml.
4. Canvas drawing best practice.
2. Programmatically creating animations.
3. Introducing tweened animations.
4. Applying tweened animations.
1. Accessing android hardware.
2 .Using the media apis.
3 .Using the camera.
4 .Using the accelerometer and compass.
5. Using bluetooth.
6. Using Wifi.
1. File Saving State and Preferences.
1. Geocoding and Location Based Services.
2 . Maps.
3. Finding Current Location.
1.Telephony and SMS.
1. Web Services.
2. JSON Parser.
3. XML Parser.
Explanation with sample codes and small programs for each and every topic. At the end of the course you will be given a sample project which will help you in integrating all the concepts learnt by you.
1. Graduates / Post Graduates from Computer Science background.
2. Knowledge of Core Java programming language.
For details contact AmpersandSquare Tech-services pvt ltd.